AGREEMENT TO OUR LEGAL TERMS
We are Empire Earthing Power ('Company', 'we', 'us', or 'our'), a company registered in India at Village Tigri, Gr Noida, Gate 2, Kh No 64, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Nai Basti Dundahera, Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar-201301, Uttar Pradesh, India.
We operate the website Https://www.empireearthing.co.in/ (the 'Site'), as well as any other related products and services that refer or link to these legal terms (the 'Legal Terms') (collectively, the 'Services').
You can contact us by phone at +91-8595039497 email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to Village Tigri, Gr Noida, Gate 2, Kh No 64, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Nai Basti Dundahera, Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar-201301, Uttar Pradesh, India.
These Legal Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you as an individual or legal entity ("you") and Empire Earthing Power with respect to your access to and use of the Services. By using the Services, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all of these legal terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE LEGAL TERMS, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMER AND TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY.
We will notify you in advance of any proposed changes to the Services you use. The amended legal terms will be effective when posted or notified to you by email at email@example.com as mentioned in the email. By continuing to use the Services after the effective date of the changes, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
We recommend that you print a copy of these legal terms for your records
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. OUR SERVICES
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
3. USER REPRESENTATIONS
5. PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
6. RETURN/REFUNDS POLICY
7. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
8. USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
9. CONTRIBUTION LICENCE
10. GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
11. SERVICES MANAGEMENT
13. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS
14. TERM AND TERMINATION
15. MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
16. GOVERNING LAW
17. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
20. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
22. USER DATA
23. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
25. CONTACT US
1. OUR SERVICE
Information transmitted through the use of the Services is not intended for distribution or use to any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or would require us to register in that jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, persons who choose to access the Services from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent such local laws are applicable.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Our Intellectual Property
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Services, including all source code, databases, features, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs and graphics contained in the Services (collectively, the "Content “) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"). Our content and marks are protected by copyright and trademark laws (and various other intellectual property and unfair competition laws) and treaties in the United States and around the world.
The Content and Marks are provided on or through the Services "AS IS" for personal, non-commercial or internal use only.
Use of our services
If you comply with these Legal Terms, including the prohibited ACTIONS section below, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to:
• use the services; and
• download or print a copy of any part of the Content to which you have appropriate access. for personal, non-commercial or internal business use only.
Except as stated in this section or elsewhere in our Legal Terms, no part of the Services or any Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, compiled, republished, uploaded, transmitted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold., licensed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written permission. If you wish to use the Services, Content or Marks other than as described in this section or elsewhere in our Legal Terms, please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If we grant you permission to post, reproduce or publicly display any part of our Services or Content, you must identify us as the owner or licensor of the Services, Content or Marks and ensure that any copyright or proprietary notices appear or appear on a post., reproduce or display our content.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in the Services, Content and Trademarks.
Any violation of these intellectual property rights constitutes a material breach of our Legal Terms and your right to use our Services will terminate immediately.
Your suggestions and contributions
Before using our Services, please read this section and the DISCLAIMER OF ACTIONS carefully to understand (a) the rights granted to us and (b) the obligations you have when you submit or upload content through the Services. Submissions: By sending us directly any question, comment, suggestion, idea, feedback or other information related to the Services ("Submissions"), you agree to assign to us all intellectual property rights in such Submission. You agree that this Submission belongs to us and we have the right to unrestricted use and distribution of it for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Contributions: The Services may invite you to chat, participate in blogs, message boards, online forums or other activities in which you may create, post, submit, display, post, publish, share or transmit content and materials. to us or through the Services, including, but not limited to, text, writing, video, audio, photos, music, graphics, comments, reviews, rating suggestions, personal information or other material ("Contributions"). All publicly released shows are also considered a gift.
You understand that the content of the Service may be viewed by other users of the Service.
When you post Contributions, you grant us a licence (including use of your name, trademarks, and logos): By posting any Contributions, you grant us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and licence to: use, copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, store, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), and exploit your Contributions (including, without limitation, your image, name, and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, your Contributions, and to sublicense the licences granted in this section. Our use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This licence includes our use of your name, Empire Earthing Power, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide.
You are responsible for what you post or upload: By sending us Submissions and/or posting Contributions through any part of the Services or making Contributions accessible through the Services by linking your account through the Services to any of your social networking accounts, you:
• confirm that you have read and agree with our 'PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES' and will not post, send, publish, upload, or transmit through the Services any Submission nor post any Contribution that is illegal, harassing, hateful, harmful, defamatory, obscene, bullying, abusive, discriminatory, threatening to any person or group, sexually explicit, false, inaccurate, deceitful, or misleading;
• to the extent permissible by applicable law, waive any and all moral rights to any such Submission and/or Contribution;
• warrant that any such Submission and/or Contributions are original to you or that you have the necessary rights and licences to submit such Submissions and/or Contributions and that you have full authority to grant us the above-mentioned rights in relation to your Submissions and/or Contributions; and
• warrant and represent that your Submissions and/or Contributions do not constitute confidential information. You are solely responsible for your Submissions and/or Contributions and you expressly agree to reimburse us for any and all losses that we may suffer because of your breach of (a) this section, (b) any third party’s intellectual property rights, or (c) applicable law. We may remove or edit your content: Although we have no obligation to monitor Contributions, we may remove or edit your content.
5. PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following payment methods:
You agree to provide updated, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made through the Services. You also agree to promptly update your account and payment information, including your email address, payment method and payment card expiration date, so that we can process your transaction and contact you as needed. VAT is added to the price of the stores, which we consider necessary. We may change prices at any time. All payments are made in rupees.
You agree to pay all applicable fees and delivery charges applicable to your purchase and authorize us to collect all such amounts from the payment service provider of your choice when you place your order. We reserve the right to correct pricing errors, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Service. At our discretion, we may limit or cancel purchased quantities per person, household or order. These restrictions may include orders placed from or under the same customer account using the same payment method and/or orders using the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or deny orders that we believe appear to be from dealers, resellers or distributors.
6. ACCESS TO RETURNS/REFUNDS
All sales are final and non-refundable.
7. MANDATED FUNCTIONS
You may not use or use the Services for any purpose other than that for which we provide the Services. The Services may not be used for any commercial activity except as specifically authorized or approved by us.
As a user of the Services, you agree to:
• systematically obtain information or other content from the Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without our written permission.
• Fraud, deceive or mislead us or other users, especially when trying to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
• Avoid, disable or otherwise interfere with the security features of the Services, including features that prevent or limit the use or copying of any content or enforce restrictions on the use of the Services and/or the content therein.
• In our opinion, disparages, defames or otherwise damages us and/or the Services.
• Use information obtained from the Services to harass, exploit, or harm another person.
• Abuse our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misuse.
• Use the Services in a manner that violates applicable laws or regulations.
• engage in unauthorized framing or linking of the Services.
• Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, trojans or other material, including excessive capitalization and spamming (continuous repetitive texting), that interfere with any party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the services. or alter, damage, disrupt, alter or interfere with the use, functions, features, operation or maintenance of the Services.
• Engage in automated use of the System, such as using scripts to post comments or messages, or using data mining, robots or similar data collection and extraction tools.
• Remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Content.
• Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use another user's username.
• Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that functions as a passive or active data collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation clear graphic formats ("gifs"), 1x1 pixels, Internet bugs, cookies or similar devices. (sometimes called "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms").
• Interfere with, disrupt or create an unreasonable load on the Services or networks or services connected to the Services.
• harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten our employees or agents involved in providing you with any part of the Services.